Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NOVEMBER IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE !

heyyy bloggie :(

seriously, I HATE NOVEMBER VERY3 MUCH!!! :'(
ermmmmmmm , WHY? don't ask me why..  huhuhu.. all i wanna say is IMHSM & ILHSDM! (u knw who i mean rite?)..  but this is what i get?? This is UNFAIR.. huhuu.. maybe it is my fault..! so WORLD,BLAME ME FOR THAT!!!! MY FAULT BHA! FASTER BLAME NOW!!!!!! huhuuuhhuhuuhuhuuhu :(((((((((((((

but wat to do rite? life must goes on although it is tough for me to accept the truth dat he leave me forever.. DARN!!! WHY?! AM I TOO BAD FOR U?? :( .. i tot it was supposed to be a JOKE  but then SILLY ME!! huhuhu .. IM SORRY IF MY WORDS OFFENDED U.. but u hurt mine too.. u leave me now..ur such an ego la syg.. :(  huhuuhuhu :'(

and yeahh , now i'm SINGLE for MOTHAFUCKER  out der!! =.='' .. so far, im still not ready for any commitments.. I LEARN MISTAKES FROM MY PASS.. I'M HURT..  If it is I have a chance to be with him once again..but fate determines everything..it's ok, I was pleased with everything that happened to me now.. I hold the words of my friend before this .. she says: "take it easy,girl !  if you have a mate with him, eventhough five continents separated, you stay together as well some day but if you are determined not to be together, nothing can change that fact .. when she says so without knowing my tears began to fall.. very touching you knw! huhu.. i was very disappointed with the decision he has made.. but wat else i can say? i can't force him to accept me back bcoz it was his right to make decisions..  

However, he remains the most beautiful memories in my life ..         
I miss every second I was with him eventhough we're  far apart .. I miss the way he was talking on the phone with me while sang a song , I miss the way he called me "baby", I miss seeing his face through YM, I miss when I chat with him and I miss everything about him! GOD!! where are YOU? I NEED YOU! I WAS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO GO THROUGH ALL THIS..  hopefully he is ok .. he is always ok ! I am just not ok!  huhu .. My friends all asked me to find someone else but for now I really can't do that .. all is not as easy as you think ..  

 conclusion , let it all happen.. pass is pass.. lets move with a new chapter in our life.. 


during the weeks of Advent, what I hope is that we may obtain the blessings from God .. Forgive all the sins we have done .. give guidance in our life as a Christian nation..Dats all :)

P/S ::  PLEASE FORGIVE  ME.. ILYSM ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment